Monday, February 09, 2009

Affirmations



I rejoice in my femaleness. I love being a woman. I love my body.

I release the pattern in me that attracted unhealthy experiences. I create only good in my life.

The movies in my mind are beautiful because I choose to make it so. I love me.

I lovingly forgive and release all of the past.



I choose to fill my world with joy. I love and approve of myself.

I rejoice in my own expressions of life. I am perfect just as I am. I love and approve of myself.

I easily forgive. I love myself and will reward myself with thoughts of praise.

My concept of god supports me. I am normal and natural. I rejoice in my own sexuality and in my own body. I am wonderful!

I accept my full power as a woman and accept all my bodily processes as normal and natural. I love and approve of myself.

I am balanced in my creative flow.

I am free to be joyous.

I easily flow with change.

My life is divinely guided.

I am always going in the right direction!

No comments: